Specially redesigned for an optimised women's fit, the STELLA S-MX 6 boot integrates Alpinestars' latest advances in conductive boot design and development. Every single part in the CE-certified STELLA SMX-6 has been carefully engineered to deliver the rider's all-important top performance: protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• Specifically designed and engineered for a women's-specific athletic fit.
• Newly engineered boot upper integrates breakthrough front, rear gaiter and rear calf areas for superior levels of flexibility. Advanced microfiber upper for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic last provides increased forefoot windage for significantly greater control at the levers, and superior extensive foot profile, wear fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars ground-breaking lateral TPU ankle splint protection performs biomechanical support between the lateral calf/shin and ankle and provides improved structural integrity, impact protection, abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Sole in Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and grip, water evacuation and durability.
• Vents on the heel counter and shin guard and breathable mesh inserts (vented version only) improvecomfort and reduce fatigue on long rides.
• Shin and calf protection, heel cap, shift pad, ankle splint and toe slider made of injected high quality modular TPU for improved impact protection and durability.
• Double-density ankle protector on the medial side is layered under the upper for protective performance in key areas.
• Built-in, replaceable bi-injected TPU sliders feature the simple screw fastening concept for quick and easy replacement.
• Groundbreaking accordion flex zones at the instep and Achilles heel for excellent comfort, expansion, control and support.
• Inner footbed with integrated shin reinforcement for added arch support and foot protection.
• Medial-side opening/closing system features zip attached to elastic section with wide hook-and-loop closure for flexibility and always secure fit. The entry opening is wide for easier on and off.
• Internal toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability,enhanced feel and performance.
• Breathable textile lining features anti-slip suede reinforcement in the heel to keep the foot in the correct position when riding.
• New removable anatomical footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• The STELLA SMX-6 boot is certified.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|