With a durable microfiber upper for comfort and fit and numerous advanced built-in internal and external protective features, the SMX-S boot features an ergonomic forefoot design, breathable lining and Alpinestars unique rubber compound sole for optimised levels of support and performance.
• Upper fabrication in durable microfiber offers the best possible flexibility and comfort.
• New ergonomic last provides increased forefoot windage for significantly greater precision on levers and superior extensive foot profile, wear fit and comfort.
• New ergonomic optimised TPU shin protector is race proven for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Lateral TPR injected ankle support performs optimised levels of protection and stability.
• TPU dual density ankle protectors are overlaid with the upper on both the lateral and medial sides for excellent all-round protection.
• Breathable textile lining features anti-slip suede reinforcement in the heel area.
• Built-in, replaceable bi-injected TPU sliders feature the new simple screwless fastening concept for faster and easier replacement.
• TPU shift pad integrates engineered texture for protection and grip.
• Medial-side opening/closing system features zip mounted on elastic portion with wide hook-and-loop closure for flexibility and always secure fit. Entry opening is wide for easier on and off.
• Internal toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability, enhanced feel and performance.
• New removable anatomical dual compound footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• Sole in Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and grip, water drainage and durability.
• The SMX-S boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|