A semi-long touring boot designed for comfort and convenience on long rides, the New Land GORE-TEX® is practical and highly durable. Tested waterproofing is provided by the built-in GORE-TEX® liner, while advanced protective features are integrated into the structure.
• The boot is highly durable and performs well in all weather conditions and over all distances.
• 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane for secure protection against weather elements and enhanced ventilation.
• The boot is contoured for optimised performance over longer distances, and toe-capped for increased riding control and feel.
• Front and rear accordion flex zones for best possible mobility and riding comfort.
• Easy-entry system with large Velcro closure and water-resistant gusset.
• Ankle-mounted strap with Velcro closure provides additional adjustable security.
• Double-density ankle protection shield on and under medial leather surface.
• Reinforced padding in switch area protects top of foot.
• Reflective back insert for enhanced night visibility.
• Textile inner lining is durable and comfortable.
• Contoured footbed of injected high-modulus polyamide includes embedded shin reinforcement.
• Alpinestars unique rubber compound for the best possible combination of comfort and grip.
• Resistant toe cap and external heel cup shell provide superior impact protection on the boot shell.
• Removable anatomically shaped EVA cushioned footbed.
|Season||All year round|