STOOLS STELLA VALENCIA WATERPROOF WOMEN'S TOURING
With a calf-length design and front and rear accordion flex zones to ensure excellent levels of range of motion, the Stella Valencia offers comfort and fit while its waterproof membrane provides guaranteed wet performance. With a buckle closure at the instep and wide entry opening system, this boot is designed for comfort while its numerous protective features afford the highest level of safety and protection.
- Designed and engineered for a women's specific athletic fit to ensure comfort and specific wear fit on long or short touring rides.
- Multi-layer calf-length chassis with full grain and suede inserts for excellent levels of comfort and durability.
- Microfiber front and rear accordion inserts for superior comfort and flexibility, control and support.
- Convenient wide entry opening system reinforced with a weatherproof gusset with large shin Velcro tab offers easy donning and flawless and accurate fit.
- 100% waterproof membrane lining for proven wet weather performance.
- Alpinestars new anatomical foam padded double layer TPU ankle disc protection in medial and lateral areas.
- Buckle system with Velcro instep closure provides fast, flawless and customised closure.
- Newly developed featherweight rubber sole with textured grip for excellent anti-slip performance and stability for motorbike riding and walking.
- PU midsole for comfort and built-in steel shin for increased sole rigidity.
- High-modulus midsole follows foot shape and integrates textured metal shank reinforcement.
- Specially designed removable anatomical EVA footbed and elastane upper lining for comfort and moisture management.
|Season||All year round|