A functional versatile adventure jacket, the Vence Alpinestars jacket integrates waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and a removable long-sleeved thermal lining to ensure optimum weather protection regardless of weather conditions.
• Outer shell fabrication with PU coating for durability,
abrasion and tear resistance and weather protection.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® inner layer with sealed seams to ensure excellent weather performance.
• Extensive zippered vents are strategically positioned on the chest for cooling performance.
• Removable and replaceable shoulder and elbow protectors for excellent impact protection.
• Chest and back pockets with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protector available as an upgrade accessory).
• Removable long-sleeved thermal lining allows this jacket to be worn in colder climates.
• High collar cut protects collar from weather elements. Collar features soft comfort textile to enhance neck comfort.
• Internal waterproof pockets for secure document storage.
• Waist width adjustment strap with D-ring buckles allows for secure garment closure.
• Multiple fit and size adjusters provide a tailored fit and keep protectors in place.
• Anatomical pre-shaped sleeves integrate accordion stretch inserts in the elbow area for excellent freedom of movement and flexibility in the riding position.
• Reflective inserts in the front, rear and on the sleeves for increased rider visibility.
• High-quality YKK zips with two runners on the front zip plus waist connection zip for a firm connection to Alpinestars motorbike trousers.
Outer fabric: CORDURA, polyamide
Interior lining: 100% polyester
|Season||All year round|