The T-SPS Air Jacket features an advanced poly fabric main shell for high tear and abrasion resistance. The T-SPS Air jacket is ventilated. With class-leading Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection, the T-SPS Air jacket is ideal for urban riding.
- Made from durable 600 denier polyester with double polyurethane coating for added protection.
- Large mesh panels on the front, back and underarms for optimal airflow.
- Internal 600 denier polyester reinforcement on shoulders and elbows for added abrasion resistance.
- Hook and loop waist and cuffs with YKK zip for a secure closure.
- Low collar construction with soft lining for enhanced comfort.
- Two zipped front pockets, one waterproof document pocket inside and two inside pockets on the lining for secure storage.
- Top vents for optimum airflow.
- Reflective details.
- Tested according to Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class A.
- Tested to level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Tested to level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest protector level 1 and Nucleon back protectors level 1 and 2 available as accessories).
Material: 100% polyester.
|Season||All year round|