The Andes v3 Pant has been developed using Alpinestars Drystar® construction to provide 100% waterproofing and high breathability. With added protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Andes Drystar® jacket.
- Constructed with an advanced reinforced polyfibre textile for durability and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® membrane for 100% waterproof performance in wet weather conditions.
- Removable long thermal liner allows the pant to adapt to weather conditions.
- Efficient direct vents strategically positioned on the thighs for high airflow.
- Pre-curved leg construction with knee stretch inserts for optimum riding comfort.
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced riding comfort.
- Internal hip pad pockets.
- Removable and position adjustable knee pads ensure excellent protection against impact.
- Reinforced polymer print texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective details.
- Adjustable waistband with buckle and stretch material for an optimised fit.
- Zipped air intakes for effective internal temperature control.
- Cargo-style pockets for practical field use.
- Adjustable, removable bib straps for improved comfort fit while ensuring the pants stay in place.
- Tested to Category II PPE Regulation prEN17092 - Class A.
- Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus Knee with Bio-Flex hip protector compatibility
|Season||All year round|