HJC C70 Curves MC4HSF Motorcycle Helmet
The C70 has an internal sunshade roof with a manual, easy-to-move lever mechanism.
The Advanced Polycarbonate Composite shell offers a lightweight helmet with excellent fit and comfort thanks to state-of-the-art CAD technology.
The "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System allows a full flow of air from front to back to direct heat and moisture up and out.
- Advanced polycarbonate shell: Designed with the help of CAD technology to achieve a low weight with excellent fit and comfort
- All HJC visors offer 99% UV-A and UV-B protection
- Pinlock® ready max vision visor: Face-free lens with large facial area for optimum visibility
- Built-in SunVisor: Improved peripheral vision and excellent sunlight blockers help to reduce the strain on the eyes. Anti-fog and anti-scratch coating
- Removable Supercool liner: keeps the driver cool and fresh through moisture-transporting, odorless and advanced antibacterial silver fabric
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: The complete air circulation from front to rear, diverts heat and moisture upwards and outwards
- RapidFire visor exchange system: The simple and secure sighting grid allows quick and tool-free removal and installation of the sighting
- Suitable for spectacle wearers
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Standard: 22.05
- Lock: Micro ratchet lock
|Season||All year round|
Frequently Bought Together