Designed specifically for the female form, this jacket has subtle Nucleon Flex Plus armour on the shoulders and elbows for effective impact protection and .,® for superior abrasion resistance. This fleece is made from high quality cotton and polyester for enhanced comfort and features stretch fabric throughout for an optimised fit, making it perfect for urban use.
- Anatomically profiled for a fully optimised female fit.
- Made from high quality cotton and polyester with spandex for rider comfort.
- Stretch ribbing on collar, cuff and waistband for optimised fit.
- .,® on shoulder and elbow for high abrasion resistance.
- Stretch rib inserts on back cuff and bottom of jacket for optimised fit and performance.
- YKK zip on front with scratch protection for secure closure.
- Elastic thumb loop ensures sleeve stays in place while riding.
- Stretch rib collar for improved rider comfort with snap closure.
- Reflective details.
- Tested to Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class A.
- Tested Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Tested level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.
- Two zipped hand pockets, one internal waterproof document pocket and one internal lining pocket for secure storage.
- Alpinestars Level 1 Nucleon Flex Plus armour on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon Level 1 and Level 2 back protector available as accessories).
Material: 92% polyester, 8% elastane.
|Season||All year round|