The SP-55 leather jacket features a classic design and a sporty fit to create a stylish urban jacket. The jacket is made from 1.1 mm premium cowhide leather and offers a perfect blend of comfort and abrasion resistance. It is equipped with Bio-Armor, GP-R protectors and highly durable stretch fibre panels.
- Premium leather main construction made of soft 1.1 mm cowhide for more riding comfort.
- Large perforated leather inserts for maximum breathability.
- Flat collar construction with padded edge for high riding comfort.
- Pre-shaped sleeve construction for less fatigue while riding.
- Removable windbreaker lining allows the jacket to adapt to weather conditions.
- Chest and back pockets can accommodate Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as accessories.
- Zippered waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars riding trousers.
- Under European law, CE marking is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Approved to Category II of the PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - Class AA.
- Protection Level 1: Alpinestars Bio-Armor shoulder and GP-R elbow protection (EN 1621-1: 2012).
- High Resistance Stretch Fiber (HRSF) panels on underarm and sleeve to further improve fit and feel.
- Press studs at waist and cuffs for improved fit.
- Two zipped pockets for practicality.
- Embossed logos on front, back and shoulders.
Upper fabric: 83% cowhide, 15% polyamide, 2% other fibres.
Interior lining: 100% polyester
|Season||All year round|