Made from highly abrasion-resistant full-grain leather and with sturdy polymer knuckle protection, the SP-5 offers the highest possible protection, freedom of movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger structure and Velcro cuff closure, this glove performs a firm, highly personalised and athletic fit.
• Surface of high-performance synthetic leather is bonded to perforated goatskin for performance optimised levels of comfort, durability and cooling airflow.
• An innovative microfibre and PU grip insert is strategically positioned in the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• The palm fabrication of high quality full grain leather is durable and offers exceptional abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomically cut synthetic suede reinforcements on the sidewalls of the pinky finger offer maximum abrasion resistance at critical impact points.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents burst seams and finger separation when slipping.
• Advanced over-moulded polymer knuckle protector provides excellent impact performance.
• Alpinestars unique ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb offers extended hand range of motion and greater sensitivity at the motorbike controls.
• Pre-shaped finger construction to reduce rider fatigue and improve comfort and fit.
• Palm and fingers are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for added protection.
• Velcro wrist adjusters and wide Velcro cuff closure provide a secure and adjustable closure.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow use of smartphone and GPS systems.
|Season||Spring and summer|