A superbly styled and anatomically shaped glove for sport or naked bike enthusiasts. The SP-2 v3 Glove has a full-grain leather chassis with multiple reinforcements for abrasion resistance and fit. The SP-2 v3 Glove also features a tough TPU compound knuckle guard to significantly increase its protective capabilities.
- Made from supple and highly durable full grain leather to ensure abrasion resistance and core durability.
- Palm and finger sidewalls are reinforced with supple goatskin leather for a great feel and fit.
- Main shell reinforcement is provided by a leather cover over the first and second fingers and cuff.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on the palm and landing zones for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic advanced rubber compound and MotoGP-derived TPU slider on the palm is reinforced with EVA foam to increase impact performance.
- Robust yet flexible compound knuckle protection provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- Strategically positioned shock absorbing EVA foam for added impact performance.
- Alpinestars patented finger bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation on impact.
- Extended sport knuckle gusset opening on thumb allows flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Perforated cuff, leather top and ventilated finger sidewalls keep hands cool.
- Leather padded side cuff patches increase protection.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Wide Velcro wrist closure for easy entry and secure fastening.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index finger and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Tested to EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP..
|Season||All year round|