A new addition to Alpinestars' premium SMX range, the SMX-S Waterproof is crafted from durable microfibre and integrates premium performance and protection features as well as a breathable and waterproof membrane.
• Upper fabrication from durable microfibre offers the best possible flexibility and comfort.
• Built-in waterproof and breathable membrane for high levels of comfort and weather protection.
• New ergonomic last provides increased forefoot windage for significantly greater precision on levers and superior comprehensive foot profile, wear fit and comfort.
• New ergonomic optimised TPU shin protector is race proven for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Lateral TPR-injected ankle support performs optimised levels of protection and stability.
• TPU dual-density ankle protectors are overlaid with the upper on both the lateral and medial sides for excellent all-round protection.
• Built-in replaceable bi-injected TPU sliders feature the new simple screwless fastening concept for faster and easier replacement.
• Switch pad in TPU integrates technical texture for protection and grip.
• Medial-side opening/closing system features the zip mounted on elastic part with wide Velcro closure for flexibility and always secure fit. Entry opening is wide for easier on and off.
• Internal toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability, enhanced feel and performance.
• New removable anatomical dual compound footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• Sole in Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and grip, water drainage and durability.
• The SMX-S Waterproof Boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|