A boot for track and road performance riding that integrates a newly developed upper for flexibility, the SMX-6 v2 is also delightfully anatomically cut, full of groundbreaking features and features the latest advances in Alpinestars racing boot design and development. Every single part in the certified SMX-6 v2 has been carefully engineered to deliver riders the all-important peak performance: protection innovations, improved ergonomics and comfort features.
• Newly developed boot upper integrates groundbreaking front, rear gaiter and rear calf areas for superior levels of flexibility. Microfiber upper for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
• Ergonomic last provides increased forefoot windage for significantly greater control at the levers and superior comprehensive foot profile, wear fit and comfort.
• Alpinestars breakthrough TPU lateral ankle brace provides biomechanical support between the lateral calf/shin and ankle and offers improved structural integrity, impact protection, abrasion resistance and flex support.
• Heel counter and shin guard vents and breathable mesh inserts (ventilated version only) improve comfort and reduce fatigue on short or long rides.
• Shin and calf guards, heel counter, shift pad, ankle splint and toe bumper made from injected high quality modular TPU for improved impact protection and durability.
• Double-density ankle protector on the medial side is layered under the upper for protective performance in key areas.
• Built-in, replaceable bi-injected TPU sliders feature the simple screw fastening concept for quick and easy replacement.
• Groundbreaking accordion flex zones at the instep and Achilles heel for excellent comfort, expansion, control and support.
• Inner footbed features integrated shin reinforcement for arch support and foot protection.
• Medial-side opening/closing system features zip mounted on elastic portion with wide hook-and-loop closure for flexibility and always secure fit. Entry opening is wide for easier on and off.
• Internal toe cap protection is layered under the upper for durability, enhanced feel and performance.
• Breathable textile lining features anti-slip suede reinforcement in the heel to keep the foot in the correct position when riding.
• New removable anatomical footbed integrates EVA and elastane for performance, comfort and support.
• Sole made from Alpinestars new unique rubber compound promotes improved feel and grip, water drainage and durability.
• The SMX-6 v2 boot is certified.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|