With an advanced breakthrough design and new textile fabrication that has enabled the achievement of the highest certification standards, the SMX-2 Air Carbon v2 glove features carbon fibre knuckle protectors, an engineered shell fabrication of 3D mesh textile and leather to perform excellent protection levels and cooling airflow for those hot summer days into traffic chaos.
• Newly developed durable multi-layer shell fabrication integrates full leather and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and highest possible breathability.
• A breakthrough microfibre and PU grip insert is strategically positioned in the palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
• Alpinestars unique ergonomic stretch insert between the palm and thumb provides extended hand range of motion and greater sensitivity at the motorbike controls.
• Highest quality suede palm and impact area reinforcement for grip, control and durability.
• Alpinestars ergonomically designed pioneering carbon fibre knuckle protectors provide exceptional impact and abrasion protection. Protector is reinforced in the inner side with thick EVA foam for improved levels of fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Finger top and back of hand integrate inserts of poly mesh fabric and TPR for added impact abrasion protection and ventilation in critical areas.
• Shock absorbing EVA foam inserts on thumb for added impact performance.
• Finger and thumb upper made of 3D mesh for cooling performance.
• Anatomically pre-shaped finger construction to reduce rider fatigue.
• Neoprene wrist cuff and Velcro and TPR closure for a tight and personalised fit.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for smartphone and GPS system use.
• Expandable finger sidewalls for improved flexibility and comfort.