The Reef Glove features a stretch fabric construction for lightweight and high breathability and a synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance; perfect for urban use. This glove also offers a wealth of rider-friendly features, including a slim wrist construction for an optimised fit inside jacket sleeves, a covered hard knuckle for effective protection against impacts and a touchscreen-compatible index finger for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
ALL GENERAL FEATURES
- Stretch fabric construction for lightweight and high breathability.
- Synthetic suede palm for enhanced abrasion resistance.
- Stretch four-chain for optimised flexibility and breathability.
- Wrist webbing for a secure and protected closure.
- Ergonomic thumb for optimum freedom of movement and flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert for improved stretch in the palm and added comfort.
- Multimedia compatible index finger.
- Slim wrist construction makes the glove fit better inside the sleeves of a jacket.
- Stretch mesh construction on the entire back of the hand for breathability.
- EN 13594 2015, level 1 KP.
- Maze pattern heat stamp on palm for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
- Rubber grip zone for excellent grip and added protection against abrasion and cuts.
- PVC covered hard knuckle for enhanced protection against impact..
|All year round