The Ramet Air trousers have a durable multi-panel structure which features strategically positioned PU reinforcements for excellent abrasion resistance. A full-length mesh lining and Jet Ventilation System air intakes provide cooling airflow, while stretch panels support freedom of movement and comfort.
• Multi-panel structure features 450/600 denier panels with strategically positioned abrasion-resistant Air-Flow mesh textile for optimised cooling comfort.
• Outer layer is reinforced with PU coating for enhanced durability, as well as main seam construction for maximum tear resistance.
• Accordion stretch textile inserts at the back and knees for excellent levels of mobility and reduced fatigue.
• Removable foam padding at the hips with Velcro connections for a secure and snug fit.
• Lower gusset hem with zipper and Velcro closure ensures a tight and adjustable closure of the trousers around the boot.
• Full-length mesh lining and 3D mesh fabric inner waist for comfort and breathability.
• Zippered outer thigh pocket for secure storage at all times.
• Jet Ventilation System (JVS) features mesh fabric-reinforced zippered air intake vents to control cooling airflow levels.
• Reflective details for enhanced rider visibility.
• Pre-curved design for a relaxed riding position reduces fatigue while improving comfort.
• Waist width with D-ring adjustment for a secure and custom fit.
• Removable approved knee and shin protectors for premium safety.
• Waist zip allows connection to Alpinestars leather and textile jackets.