The Pikes boot is ergonomically splendidly profiled for wearing fit and flexibility on the footrest. With a durable
microfibre upper and numerous internal and external features, this touring boot integrates Alpinestars 100% waterproof
membrane for excellent performance in wet conditions.
• Ergonomically profiled for superior wear fit and flexibility on the footpeg and long lasting comfort.
• Boot upper in microfibre offers excellent levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance.
• Large area front and rear accordion flex zones in microfiber for excellent comfort, stretch, control and support.
• Side instep Velcro closure is coupled with a TPU heel protector for a secure and flawless closure.
• Wide pull-on opening for convenience with Velcro closure in shin area. TPU shin guard provides support and protection.
• New thin TPU shift pad for tuned protection and flexibility.
• Double-density ankle protector on medial and lateral sides is layered under the upper for protective performance in key areas.
• Breathable textile calf lining.
• Waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® lining for unmatched all-weather performance.
• Inner toe cap is layered under the upper to couple comfort and protection.
• Alpinestars unique rubber compound for the best possible link between comfort and grip.
• Removable anatomical EVA footbed with upper elastane lining.
• The Pikes DRYSTAR® boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Version||Lorica (synthetic leather)|
|Season||All year round|