The Nucleon range of road protectors offers superior anatomical fit and comfort. Constructed with innovative protector panels that are lightweight and offer a high performance polymer blend for protection. With new modular rib protectors for strategic protection in a vulnerable area, the Nucleon KR-3 protector offers excellent performance under an outer leather or textile garment.
• Back protector certified to EN 1621_2: 2014 LEVEL 2.
• Back protector in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions to cover the entire body size.
• The new structured back shell panel is made of a high performance polymer material blend for optimised flexibility and excellent weight saving.
• The protection includes a hybrid construction with a grid shell with a new viscoelastic PU foam compound.
• The new single injection moulded grid structure with ergonomic design absorbs high impacts and allows maximum breathability and airflow.
• New soft viscoelastic PU foam compound on the central spine for fit, comfort and shock absorption.
• Convex design on the central hard shell provides maximum spine protection.
• Horizontal flex channelling for adaptive fit in all riding positions.
• New adjustable rib protector made of a high performance polymer material for extra side protection.
• New shoulder blade padding to protect impact areas.
• Waist adjustment for custom fit and slim kidney belt with kidney function for added stability and security.
• Adjustable and removable elastic shoulder straps through snap-fit system for more comfortable use of the protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector.
• Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector.
|Season||All year round|