The Nucleon KR-1 Cell back protector incorporates race-oriented back protection. Featuring a hard plastic, grid-structured shell, this innovative back protector is uncompromising in safety and performance. The Nucleon KR-1 Cell is ergonomically shaped for sport riding with excellent ventilation and is extremely lightweight and breathable.
- Cell Technology back protector is made from a high performance polymer material blend for optimised flexibility and excellent weight saving properties.
- Designed in three waist-to-shoulder dimensions to cover all body sizes.
- Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
- Horizontal flex grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding situations.
- Extended lower back protector offers more protection to the rider.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector by removing the adjustable straps.
- Compatible with the Nucleon KR-TB protector for extended lower spine protection.
- Adjustable and removable elastic shoulder straps via a snap system for added comfort.
- Height adjustable kidney belt with double Velcro closure for easy and secure closure.
- Soft bio-foam padded shell for maximum comfort.
|Season||All year round|