With its abrasion-resistant fabric in strategic positions in the advanced poly-fabric main shell, the Gunner v2 Waterproof Jacket is highly resistant to tearing and abrasion. With a waterproof membrane, micropolar fleece lining and zipped vents, the Gunner v2 Waterproof is suitable for a wide range of weather conditions. With premium internal protection and the option to upgrade with Alpinestars' approved Nucleon chest and back protector, the Gunner is ideal for urban use.
• Multi-fabric shell construction with abrasion-resistant material inserts.
• Removable, long-sleeved thermal micro polar fleece liner (100 g body; 80 g sleeves) provides comfort on hot or cold days.
• Waist adjustment for improved fit that can be tailored to the rider's needs.
• Multiple volume adjusters on the sleeves ensure a secure and snug fit.
• Two zipped pockets for secure storage of small items, plus an internal waterproof pocket on the front.
• Zipped air intake and exhaust vents are strategically positioned to optimise airflow when opened.
• Flat collar construction with 3D textured comfort fabric on collar lining.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces fatigue.
• Reflective details make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Waterproof and breathable lining for guaranteed weather protection and comfort.
• Microfibre comfort edge on collar and cuffs.
• Waist connection zip allows attachment to Alpinestars breeches.
• Chest padding and back pockets (Alpinestars Level 1 approved Nucleon chest and Level 2 approved Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• Level 1 approved shoulder and elbow protectors by Bio Armor.
|Season||All year round|