The GP Plus V3 Leather Suit is a premium full-grain leather suit fully optimised for track or sport riding. It is anatomically profiled to provide excellent comfort and fit. This comfortable and versatile leather suit is equipped with class-leading, track-tested protection such as Alpinestars' exclusive GP-R armour and can be worn in a variety of riding situations.
- Made from 1.3 mm genuine cowhide with high resistance stretch fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Alpinestars GP-R armour on shoulder, elbow and knee with Bio-Flex racing hip protectors (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as accessories).
- Internal leather reinforcement on seat, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for added abrasion resistance in key areas.
- HRSF polyamide stretch fabric on shoulder, inner sleeve, chest, crotch and calf for optimised fit and performance.
- Calf extension allows riders to adjust the fit for maximum comfort.
- YKK zips on the front, cuff and ankle for a secure closure.
- Extended stretch on the outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh and a flat collar with soft edge for improved rider comfort.
- Waterproof document pocket inside.
- Extended localised perforations for improved ventilation.
- Reflective insert.
- Fully tested to category II prEN17092 draft standards - AAA class.
- Tested level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Tested level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.
|Season||All year round|