A premium adventure touring boot made from a variety of material combinations, the Corozal Adventure boot is full of premium protective features, such as advanced polymer shin shield and groundbreaking lateral ankle protection with supportive biomechanical connection between the upper boot and lower foot structure. Every part of this boot is engineered for weight savings and performance regardless of weather or terrain: from the built-in DRYSTAR® breathable membrane to its advanced microfibre and suede structure.
• The boot upper is made from wax-coated full grain leather plus suede in the
higher medial area for superior grip.
• Front and rear flex gaiters are made from featherweight microfibre for increased durability and abrasion resistance.
• Extended PU coated leather gaiter seals boot against excessive water and
dirt ingress; rear gaiter features rubber insert for flexibility and comfort.
• TPU shin and calf protection provides support and impact resistance.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flex blade” system provides excellent front and
rear mobility while providing ankle support and protection.
• TPU shift pad is made of technical textiles for added grip and
features foam padding in the bottom for increased comfort.
• Wide pull-on opening with top Velcro closure and TPR tab for comfort
allows for multiple adjustment and support of the calf.
• TPU dual-density disc protectors on the medial ankle for protection.
• New closure system incorporates two polymer buckles with a breakthrough closure system. This system includes a ratchet with memory and a quick-release closure system with self-aligning design for easy flawless closure; all buckles are replaceable.
• A soft foam wraps around the ankle and calf for comfort and shock-absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between the boot upper and lining for proven performance in challenging weather.
• Toe and heel cup reinforcements are layered under the insole.
• Polypropylene footbed with injected steel shin for superior support and security.
• Alpinestars unique vulcanised rubber compound sole for the best possible combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with upper Lycra® lining.
• The Corozal Adventure DRYSTAR® oiled boot is certified to EN 13634:2010..
|Season||All year round|