The Celer v2 leather glove is a durable road riding glove with short cuff for city riding performance. Featuring a newly developed design with increased stretch panels and perforations as well as a hard knuckle protector, the Celer v2 has a high quality multi-material structure that offers high levels of fit, comfort as well as protective properties.
• Durable multi-layer shell fabrication integrates supple full grain goatskin for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-tested hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm fabrication integrates padded reinforcements in the impact area for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable polyester fabric reinforcements on the side of the hand and ring finger form a finger bridge to prevent twisting and separation of the fingers on impact.
• Perforated leather on the back of the hand for maximum cooling performance.
• Short cuff fabrication with Velcro closure for comfort.
• Open knuckle gusset for improved levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch panels between the thumb and palm provide flexibility to increase hand mobility.
• Stretchable accordion on fingers and thumb to improve wear fit and flexibility.
• Touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb tips for smartphone and GPS system use.
• Clean and elegant shape design for a distinctive appearance.
• This garment is level 1 tested
|Season||All year round|