A sporty performance-oriented short cuff glove with a leather and polyester fabric structure with Alpinestars
waterproof DRYSTAR® membrane, the Rage glove integrates advanced protective features such as knuckle and palm sliders
made of carbon compound.
• Made from supple and durable full-grain leather and polyester fabric to perform core abrasion resistance and optimised levels of resistance and durability.
• Advanced poly-fabric reinforcements in the palm and thumb provide superior grip on motorbike levers.
• Leather-reinforced outer palm with advanced foam padding on the impact areas performs highest possible comfort and abrasion resistance.
• Alpinestars own ergonomic stretch inserts between thumb and palm provide flexibility to increase hand mobility.
• Advanced carbon compound palm slider for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Advanced carbon compound knuckle protection system for cushioning and impact energy dissipation.
• The glove is made with Alpinestars 100% waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane construction technology which binds all the layers of the glove together, giving the glove a chassis with highly reduced fabric use to demand dexterity and sensitivity at the motorbike controls.
• The palm, fingers and back of the hand are padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for improved fit and comfort.
• Protective cuff closure with TPR logos wraps around the wrist and reinforces the longitudinal cut of the glove to protect the carpal bone.
• Adjustable Velcro cuff closure keeps the glove securely in place at all times.
• Touchscreen compatible index finger tip for smartphone and GPS system use.
• Alpinestars patented finger bridge prevents excessive twisting and separation of fingers on impact.
• Print logos for weight savings and material texture.
• The Rage DRYSTAR® glove is level 1 tested.
Material: 35% Leather 25% Polyester 25% Polyamide 10% Synthetic Leather 5% Other.
|Season||All year round|