A sporty touring boot, the Belize Boot integrates Alpinestars waterproof membrane under its chassis of leather and advanced
microfibre and is specifically designed to deliver flexibility and riding comfort to the toughest trails. With a new side
ankle closure and a groundbreaking flex blade system, the low boot features Alpinestars unique vulcanised
rubber for grip and control on the footpeg.
• The boot upper is made from a PU coated leather and features heat pressed
textile on the higher medial element for superior grip.
• Front and rear accordion flexibility bellows made from featherweight microfibre for improved flexibility and comfort.
• Newly developed TPU shin shield and calf protection design provides improved foot support as well as additional impact protection.
• TPU technical textile shift pad for added grip. Shift pad is internally reinforced with
advanced polyfoam padding for improved comfort and wear fit.
• Wide donning opening for comfort with two side buckles (shin
and instep) for a flawless and adjustable closure.
• On Inner TPU double density disc protectors in the medial side for protection.
• New side closure system at the ankle incorporates two polymer buckles. This
system includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release system with self-aligning
design for easy flawless closure; all buckles are replaceable.
• Bio-mechanical lateral “flex blade” system provides excellent anterior and
posterior mobility while providing ankle support and protection.
• A soft foam wraps around the ankles and calves for comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• DRYSTAR® membrane layer between the boot upper and lining for proven performance in challenging weather.
• Internal toe and heel cap reinforcements are layered under the top sole.
• Polypropylene footbed with injected steel shin for excellent
and exceptional comfort and safety.
• Short calf boot design offers a sporty alternative to the traditional tall touring boot design.
• Alpinestars unique vulcanised rubber as well as injected PU midsole
for an optimal combination of comfort and grip.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with upper elastane lining.
• The BELIZE DRYSTAR®® boot is certified to EN 13634:2010.
|Season||All year round|